Stead Tread 2021 5K Fun Run/Walk
(Individual or Corporate):
Secure Race Registration:
Stead Tread 2021 5K Fun Run/Walk - Race Info
Location: Solite Park
- 4704 Fayetteville Road, Durham 27713
Date/Time: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 9:00am
COVID-19 Policy: Masks or face cloth coverings will be required outdoors when gathering with a large group. Vaccination for eligible attendees strongly encouraged.
- You can also participate in the race virtually, anytime between now and October 16th at 12pm! All you need to do is run 5K (3.1 miles) and submit your time here:
- If you would like to be considered for a prize, upload a picture of your time, a picture of your route, and/or a video of your finish!
- If you participate virtually, you can pick up your t-shirt starting Monday October 18th in the Internal Medicine Residency office at Duke North, 8th floor.
- Until October 1: $30 and includes a Stead Tread 2021 T-shirt ($25 if you choose to forego a T-shirt)
- October 2 - October 16: $35 and includes a Stead Tread 2021 T-shirt ($30 if you choose to forego a T-shirt)
- Virtual participants still need to register and pay fees using link above.
- Lincoln Community Health Center patients run/walk for free (still need to register via link above)!
- Children under 12 years old run/walk for free (still need to register via link above)!
- Register securely ASAP through this website using registration link above to guarantee your T-shirt size!
- All proceeds benefit Lincoln Community Health Center.
Sponsor a team of 3 students or residents/fellows to run/walk the race together!
- Click on "Donate," and then click "yes" under "I am sponsoring 3 students/residents/fellows." You will then be able to fill in the names of each person you are sponsoring.
- The fee to sponsor a team is $90.
- Each sponsored participant must register for the race separately (for free) and will receive a T-shirt with their registration.
- Stead Tread 2021 accepts individual and corporate donations of any amount, which can be made securely through this website.
- All donations are tax deductible.
Prizes will be given to the following:
- Fastest Lincoln clinic patient
- Fastest runners under 12 years old
- Most creative virtual race finishes
Much kudos and bragging rights will be given to the following:
- IM residency class with the largest number of runners registered
- Medicine Division with the largest number of runners registered
- Non-Medicine Department with the largest number of runners registered
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
Register before October 1st and save $5!